The clean food movement basically insists on labeling food honestly and thoroughly answering these questions which every consumer should have about their food.
* What’s in the food (including honest labeling)
* How it was grown or raised
* Where it came from (geographically)
* Whether it’s genetically engineered
* What chemicals it contains (such as MSG and aspartame and neotame)
If you liked this evergreen truth blog then read more of them, about 800 so far, and one or more of my evergreen truth books, especially COMMON SENSE, rays of truth in a human world filled with myths and deceptions.
For a complete readily accessible list of blogs and titles go to twitter.com/uldissprogis.