Iguasu Falls and the Grand Canyon and Harbor of Rio De Janeiro and Amazon Rainforest and the Great Barrier Reef Victoria falls and Mount Everest is my list of what I consider to be the most outstanding natural wonders.
I have been to the first three and they were worth every cent for the billion dollar emotional excitement which they provided.
The only remaining place where I would intensely like to go is scuba diving the Great Barrier Reef in my retirement years but I may have to wait a decade before that desire translates into fact.
You probably have a bias toward human made wonders of the world so I have included a Wikipedia article of some other choices which you may like personally.
My suggestion is don’t waste your money on minor excitement and use YouTube and Google Earth to visit your favorite places on your computer.
If you would like to travel to a great natural wonder in person start saving about 5% of your paycheck for that one or two trip to the most exciting experiences which nature can provide. Enjoy!!!!!!
Set up a high definition TV in an exercise room or use a wall projector in the exercise room to show scenes of wildlife running or predators chasing prey. If you can’t afford a separate exercise room then turn on your wide screen TV in the living room or whichever room you have a TV screen in. WHAT KIND OF EXERCISE DO WE REALLY NEED?
1. Then exercise for about 15 minutes in front of the screen with exercises recommended in my blog at uldissprogis.com 12/29/2012.
2. Then if you are hungry sit down to a meal which contains a lot of tryptophan which just means eat something with a little meat in it, a blood sausage, and some milk to drink which will make you satiated and want to rest just like lions want to rest after gorging on a big meal of meat and blood!!! Babies also want to fall asleep after a good meal on raw breast milk so consider adding some raw milk to your diet if you can afford it or find it.
3. Follow this up by resting comfortably in a couch and watch some entertaining and inspiring scenes of wildlife playing or having fun in a family setting. You can also look at majestic scenes from nature such as videos of Iguazu falls, the Great Barrier Reef and other awesome nature scenes that are your favorite places to view.
4. If you are a woman and like to take a soothing restful luxurious warm bath accompany it with your favorite wildlife scenes projected on the wall with natural wildlife sounds that are soothing to hear.
5. Get plenty of restful sleep and to help you to fall asleep project some very serene videos of wildlife or wild landscapes on your bedroom screen and use a timer and set it up to turn itself off in about an hour which should be enough time to fall asleep naturally and get a good night’s rest until morning.
If you follow these 5 steps in order and do it for about a week and still can’t relieve stress and have trouble falling asleep then you may consider going into another line of work since the one you are in is stressing you out so much that there is no cure for your stressful life and lack of sleep!!!
You can also play a soothing song and I have included this sample. Enjoy!!!
If you like this blog you can get over 150 more awesome articles in my book COMMON SENSE for only $3. Find the book by searching under my name on Kindle or Book Nook. You can also go to my blog website at uldissprogis.com and read some very recent block busting articles which I have written and purchase the book on amazon.com by clicking on common sense book in the blogroll of my website. Enjoy!!!